At Elos Me & Lescolton, we understand that you may have many questions when shopping. We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions to help you answer your questions.
What is the relationship between Elos Me and Lescolton Global?
Elos Me has traditionally supplied its exclusive technology to different manufacturers over time, such as Syneron, HoMedics and Iluminage. Currently, we not only supply Lescolton Global but have also merged at the business level. In 2019, Elos Me and Lescolton Global teamed up to create Elos Me & Lescolton, the world’s largest specialist in laser beauty devices.
Where do the devices come from?
Devices are designed in the USA and manufactured in China or Israel.
Are your products sold in another online store or online sales platform?
We only sell through our official online shops: elosme.com-elosme-lescolton.com and lescoltonglobal.com; or authorized physical stores. We do not sell on sales platforms such as Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba or Ebay. Any product purchased on any of the aforementioned or similar sales platforms is excluded from our 4-year warranty. Likewise, Elos Me & Lescolton is not responsible for eventual damages that may be caused by the use of any fake / imitation product purchased on any of the aforementioned sales platforms.
What is the shipping cost?
When you shop at elosme.com/elosme-lescolton.com, you’ll always receive fast free shipping for domestic and international orders. We know how eager you are to get started on your skin-transforming journey, and we do our best to process all orders within 1-2 business days. For security reasons, signature is required. Orders typically ship within 2-5 business days. Please contact us regarding any questions or concerns.
How do I know that my order is confirmed?
An order confirmation email containing your order details will be sent within a few hours of purchase. A shipping confirmation email containing your tracking information will be sent within 24 hours of your order being shipped. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure receiving order details.
Will I pay customs fees or any taxes when I receive my order?
Shipments to the European Union, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea and United Arab Emirates are free of customs duties.
In the case of South America, Russia and China there may be customs duties (ask us how to avoid or reduce customs duties by sending an email to email@example.com).
Where are the orders shipped from?
We ship from USA and the European Union. Depending on particular circumstances we can ship from the USA or the European Union, always ensuring that there will be no customs duties or any additional taxes for the customer, or delivery time modifications.
What is your return and warranty policy?
Our laser hair removal machines and the hair growth helmet are covered with a 4 year warranty when purchased through our online stores www.elosme.com/ www.elosme-lescolton.com and www.lescoltonglobal.com.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your Elos Me & Lescolton product (s) for a refund of the purchase price of the item (s) being returned plus any tax paid on the specific item (s). Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. In order to receive the refund, please review the following:
- Elos Me & Lescolton products come with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
- The 90 day money-back guarantee starts from the date of purchase and are only applicable to purchases made directly from www.elosme.com/www.elosme-lescolton.com and www.lescoltonglobal.com.
- All returns require a return material authorization number (RMA). To request a RMA number for the return of your Elos Me & Lescolton product (s), please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or info@elosme-lescolton. A confirmation email will be sent with your RMA number, mailing address of the warehouse, and shipping and packing recommendations
- Products returned without a RMA number may not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the customer (sender) to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Elos Me & Lescolton does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen product being returned for a refund without a RMA number.
- Once the return is received by Elos Me & Lescolton, please allow up to 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed.
- Accessories/consumables are excluded from the Money Back warranty period.
Third-Party Purchases (Refund Requests)
If you have purchased your Elos Me & Lescolton product (s) through a source other than www.elosme.com/ www.elosme-lescolton or www.lescoltonglobal.com and you are requesting a refund, you must coordinate the return / refund with that source and according to their product return policy. Most retailers have their own return policy. Please make sure to review the source’s refund / return policy before making your purchase decision.
Important Note: Elos Me and Lescolton Global, hereinafter Elos Me & Lescolton, does not sell products on generic sales platforms such as Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba or Ebay. Any product purchased on any of the aforementioned or similar sales platforms is excluded from our 4-year warranty. Likewise, Elos Me & Lescolton is not responsible for eventual damages that may be caused by the use of any fake / imitation product purchased on any of the aforementioned sales platforms.
Where can the permanent hair removal device be used?
The Elos Me & Lescolton device can be used on the underarms, bikini line, genital parts, legs, arms, back, stomach and face (women’s cheek line downward).
Is my skin tone suitable for using the Elos Me technology?
The Elos Me & Lescolton device can be used on all types of skin tones and hair.
Why do I have to shave?
We recommend that you prepare your skin before each Elos Me & Lescolton Hair Removal device treatment for best results.
Follow these steps:
- Cleanse the treatment area thoroughly, removing all cosmetics, lotions, and creams from the area you wish to treat. (This will allow the laser treatment to easily penetrate the skin.)
- Shave the treatment area thoroughly using a new razor. This allows the e-light treatment to be most effective because the e-light technology works on the hair inside the follicle, under the surface of the skin.
- Wipe your skin with a cool, damp cloth to remove any shaving cream or soap, and then dry the area well.
How often should I do the treatment?
Treat every 3 to 5 days during the first month, weekly during the second month, every 15 days during the third month and every 30 days from the fourth month until you permanently remove the hair.
Definitive hair removal is a process of several months. The results are not seen immediately due to two reasons:
1- It is necessary to wait until all the body hair is in the active growth stage so that it can be affected by the treatment. For this, it is
necessary to wait several months.
2- It is necessary to perform several treatments for hair that is in the active growth stage to weaken the hair root until it is permanently affected and the hair does not grow back.
3- The changes will be noticed over the months.
4- People with blond, grey or red hair will normally need twice as many sessions as people with black and brown hair, so the treatment can be extended to between 6 to 12 months.
How to do the skin rejuvenation treatment?
For this treatment it will be necessary to change the lamp. With the machine turned off, pull the lamp to remove it and place the skin rejuvenation lamp.
How long does it take before I start seeing results?
When treating weekly for three months, you should expect the following results:
- After your first treatment: On occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours.
- After your first month: Clinical studies have shown up to 70% reduction after just three month.
- After 3 months of treatment: Hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer.
You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense.
- After 4 months of treatment: Hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Elos Me technology will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Lescolton powered by Elos Me device as necessary for touch ups until your skin is smooth and you’re free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing.
The Elos Me technology is suitable for use on the nipples, genitals or around the anus. As these areas may have more sensitive skin, a darker skin tone and / or a higher density of hair, the treatment should always be tested by selecting the lowest power level.
Can I continue to tan?
Yes, the Elos Me technology allows to continue to tan.
Is it still effective when I use a lower setting (1 or 2)?
The five settings are five different levels of intensity. Using a lower intensity means that the treatment will work slower, but may be more comfortable to some users.
We recommend that you start at a high treatment level (5) and then decrease by one treatment level at a time until you’ve reached the treatment level comfortable to you. The higher the treatment level, the faster the results.
Which the time line of Me My Elos Me models?
These are the models with Elos Me technology that have existed since the creation of our exclusive and unique technology for all skin types and hair colors:
2008 – HoMedics Powered by Elos Me
2012 – Syneron Powered by Elos Me
2016 – Iluminage-Unilever Powered by Elos Me
2020 – Lescolton Powered by Elos Me